* The Cell aims to ensure quality culture in the college through institutionalizing and internalizing all the initiatives taken with internal and external support from the Administration.
* To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
* To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
* To strive for development and application of quality benchmarks.
* To set parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
* To facilitate the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
* Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
* Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders.
* Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
* Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
* Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
* Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
* Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.