1. Students have to browse the college website i.e. www.bihpuriacollege.edu.in. There
will be display of online admission for submission of forms.
2. The students have to click on new online admission, there will be a form for
admission. The students have to carefully enter their data as is asked by the form.
After giving all details, there will be a submit button without payment. They should
push that button. Form will be submitted and an acknowledgment receipt will come
out. That acknowledgement slip must keep very carefully by the students.
3. After the last date of submission of forms, there will be display of merit list in the
college notice board and in the website.
4. Selected students will have to take admission through online process, repeating the
same procedure only after declaration of admission dates by the college authority,
following the Govt. instruction.
5. The college will notify the updates in relation to admission from time to time.
6. The admitted students must submit a photocopy of admission slip in the college as
and when called for. The admission slip must be kept carefully by the students. Once lost, it cannot be regenerated again. College authority and website developers will not
be responsible for any loss of admission slip details, acknowledgement slip, wrong
entry in the form etc by the students.
7. No entertainment for any requests after last date of form submission and admission