Welcome to Central Library of Bihpuria College
The college has got two storied library. The reading room accommodates about 100 students.
• Library Hour : 09.30 am to 4:00pm
• Book Issue Time : 10:00am to 2:00 pm.
• Journals : 13
• Magazines : 06
• News Papers : 10 (Both Regional and National)
• Journals : 03 (International Level)
Library smart cards are issued to the student to borrow library books.
• Higher secondary students can borrow maximum : Two Books
• Degree student with major can borrow maximum : Four Books
• General degree students can borrow maximum : Two Books
• Post graduate students can borrow maximum : Two Books
The books are issue to the students for 15 days only. After that they can renew those next one week again. Proper uniform is mandatory to enter in the library or in the Reading room. Delay in returning books is strictly not encouraged. In case of delay in returning books, a fine of Rs 1/-(One Rupee) per day is realized.
Reading room-cum reference section
• Digital Library of India : Digital Library of India, part of the online services of the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore in co-operation with CMU, IIIT-H, NSF, ERNET and MCIT for the Govt. of India and 21 major participating centres, provides free access to many books in English and Indian languages.
• National Science Digital Library : Begun as a Tenth Five Year Plan Network Project of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), NSDL is the only one of its kind that provides curriculum based content to address the information needs of the undergraduate students of science.
• Online Publishing @ DESIDOC : Here users can access full text articles from research journals published by DESIDOC (Defence Scientific Information and Documentation Centre), a division of the DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation), Ministry of Defence, Govt of India.
Open Educational Resources
• eGyanKosh : eGyanKosh is a National Digital Repository of IGNOU to store, index, preserve, distribute and share the digital learning resources developed by the Open and Distance Learning Institutions in the country.